Senior Project Manager
- Contract type
- 3 month contract
- Start date
Our client is a highly regarded, specialist digital UX agency with a great reputation in the market. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to deliver major projects with a range of high-profile clients. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing business, delivering key projects for clients that you will have a direct impact on.
You will work in a small, close knit team and need to work autonomously at times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Delivery: organising project kick-offs, daily stand-ups and wash-up meetings, by setting up and managing clear client communication lines.
- Relationship Management: With both the internal team and external clients. You will play a key role in leading and shaping the direction, vision and plans of your team.
- Identify and mitigate risks, troubleshooting and managing issues as effectively as possible
- Work independently and balance multiple projects and processes across all clients, facilitating workshops
- Budget management and resource management
- Manage freelance Project Managers and liaise with other UK offices
- Support detailed scoping of projects and new business opportunities
- Collaboration and team working are key in this role. You’ll need strong soft skills, the ability to communicate effectively and the skills to develop relationships in a confident and friendly manner
- Practical project management experience in a digital industry, preferably with in a creative or UX / Design agency
- Experience managing cross-discipline teams in an agile environment
- An agile / project management qualification is beneficial
This is a great opportunity to work with an established reputable agency where you will have autonomy and manage large accounts and programmes. In return you will receive great benefits and a work for a company that is passionate about growing and developing their employees.