- Contract type
- £50,000–£60,000 + 10% bonus + company bonus + up to 14% pension
- Start date
Product Owner – Central London – Up to £60,000 + 10% bonus + company bonus + up to 14% pension
Futureheads are working with a consumer finance business who over the last couple of years have been going through a company wide digital transformation. The business provide credit to those either looking to rebuild their credit score, focusing the business and its’ products around the customer. They also strive to put the power back in their customers’ hands through building tools to manage their credit facilities.
The product team are currently split into 3 product squads, this one focusing on the consumer facing mobile apps. Reporting into the Senior Digital Product Manager, you’ll work with a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, UX and QA to own delivery on certain features in-line with business goals as well as setting the longer term roadmap for future digital products and opportunities.
The business have both their own consumer lending products, as well as working directly with clients, who are some of the most well-known UK-based retail and eCommerce businesses in the UK. Whether the team are delivering for clients or their 'own brands', the team are focused on both entirely new products, as well as new features/improvements to the overall customer experience across their responsive web team.
What they’re looking for
- Experience of working on both greenfield products as well as building new features on products in flight
- Financial services or any other highly regulated industry experience would be a huge plus
- Worked on repsonsive web products in an agile environment
- Worked in an agile environment – they’re agnostic to particular frameworks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage various stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
- Help a successful business navigate a period of digital transformation, allowing you to have impact on business goals, whilst improving the lives of everyday people
- Competitive salary with great package (one of the best pensions I’ve seen in a bit)
- Work with a talented, motivated team who are striving to build best in class digital products
- Great central London location
- Work in a business who are profitable and investing significantly in digital/technology
If you’d like to hear more about this great opportunity to work in a business who are using technology to improve the lives of their customers through effective management of their finances – then please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org