Data & Analytics Associate
- Contract type
- Washington, DC
- Start date
A Data & Analytics Associate is needed for world leading applied AI and advanced analytics provider.
Working with the Analytics teams, you will build strong relationships with client partners and proactively identify, prioritize and conduct analysis that drives meaningful insights and objectives.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a client facing role, ideally consulting
• Degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or Finance
• Knowledge of SQL, R and Python, as well as the MS Office Suite
• Demonstrable experience of conveying mathematical concepts in meaningful ways to clients and internal teams
• Strong knowledge and understanding of statistical concepts
• Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Utilise statistical and analytical methods to provide insights to clients on their business and strategy
• Work with client stakeholders to communicate data requirements and secure data assets and sources
• Ensure quality, reliability and integrity of data obtained from client sources, as well as reconciling data internally with the AI Engineers and the client
• Definite data joining procedures for new installations and expansions, as well as confirm the viability of the optimization metrics chosen by the client
• Drill down on results –problem solving analysis and conduct customer analysis
• Responsible for performance reporting, as well as documentation that summarises finding and insights
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work effectively across functions, levels and disciplines, be a self-starter and excellent communication skills.