Mobile Automation QA
- Contract type
- Central London
- Start date
Futureheads has partnered with an exciting ecommerce start-up based in central London. They're only two years into their journey, but already 350m shoppers on websites like Harvey Nichols and Ted Baker use their products to connect live with an associate in their nearest store - perfect for when they need real-time advice from someone in the know. For retail associates, their app represents a whole new way to do their jobs, giving them access to millions of online shoppers, not just customers who pass by the store.
You'd be joining an energetic team that moves fast with offices in both London and New York. They're bringing together a world class collective of problem solvers passionate about blending technology, fashion and retail.
We are looking for someone to maintain the highest level of quality of our client's consumer and retail associate-facing software products, working alongside a team of designers and iOS, back-end and web engineers and other QA engineers. Moreover you will have strong automation experience using Java and Selenium and experience of building automation frameworks from scratch across Android and iOS platforms.
Other responsibilities include:
- Write and maintain automation test scripts
- Appraise delivery against the original requirements
- Facilitate proactive solutions and feedback
- Validate bug reports from users and across the business
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Strong automation testing experience - Java & Selenium Web Driver
- Proven experience as a quality assurance analyst or relevant role in a commercial environment, ideally at a startup or tier-1 digital agency
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Experience of testing across multiple platforms (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile testing Web and Native Apps)
- Experience of using Jira for workflow and defect management is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
This start-up's culture has been designed to give their team the freedom to do their best work, where they can freely contribute ideas and instantly see the impact of their work - irrespective of their backgrounds, education or years of experience. Their values guide the team to ‘leave their ego at the door’, ‘follow their instincts’ and ‘to become a master of their jungle’.
This is an urgent vacancy so please do not hesitate to send through your profile.