Strategic Digital Agency
- Contract type
- Start date
Futureheads are currently partnering with a renowned digital agency on an exclusive brief. The agency, based in London, are hiring for a Programme Director who can take ownership of one of their key accounts, supporting on strategic programmes and complex large-scale projects.
The agency has been established for over ten years and deliver end to end digital solutions for their client base. These experiences include platform design and builds, across web and mobile. They partner with a wide range of clients across multiple sectors including travel, ecommerce, charity and finance.
The Programme Director will be taking on one of their largest clients as a strategic digital lead for their programme of work. They will be central to this account, ensuring the outstanding delivery on all work across the account. The Programme Director will work closely with the Client Partner and Business Director to define the strategic roadmap and oversee the content and UX governance. They will be scoping large projects over £500k in spend. Another key relationship will be with the Senior Project Manager who will be leading the main hands-on delivery effort and managing the project managers to give the Programme Director the space to work on the strategic roadmap. Other responsibilities will include managing the annual budget, and planning and improving the overall team processes to ensure outstanding delivery.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a good attitude to working collaboratively with clients and will be able to build a strong team spirit to ensure the multiple teams work well together. You will have had previous experience working closely with clients on a strategic level.
To apply for this exciting position, you will need to have some exposure to the following:
- Extensive experience managing projects with blue-chip firms/clients, as a Project Director/Manager or Producer in a web/digital environment.
- Experience working at a strategic level and leading the overall delivery.
- Managing projects with a consulting revenue of £500k+
- Evidence of successfully leasing project teams over 15-20 people or more.
- Proven client management skills, and ability to negotiate scope and finances.
- Experience with multiple Project Management methodologies, and ideally a Scrum accreditation.
This is an important role for the business and is an exciting to chance to make a lasting impact on a key account. If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you please get in touch.