- Contract type
- New Jersey, NY
- Start date
Do you have very deep Digital and Web/Mobile platform capabilities in the Content & Commerce space? Are you looking for a role that will give you the chance to break into new areas? If the answer is yes to both questions, then read on…
A Technical Web Architect is needed for a global giant based in New Jersey who has embarked on its digital transformation journey. This is a unique role in that the scope to make an impact in very real and the ideal candidate will interface significantly with a high quality and forward looking global Content & Commerce team.
Main responsibilities will include:-
• Conduct forward looking prototypes, evaluate and recommend emerging technologies and standards
• Work closely with other Architects, Development and Operational teams and use your technical expertise to assist in a full spectrum of activates in all areas
• 60% of the role is very technical, 20% focused on assisting a wide range of platform topics and the final 20% is forward looking focused on prototypes and pipeline
• You will be the go to expert to various platforms such as – Enterprise development standards, Web frameworks like React, Angular or Bootstrap, Web platforms/CMS Adobe, IAM for Customers, Marketing Automation to name just a few
• 8 years+ experience in Content & Commerce Platforms/Solutions – deep expertise in Adobe is an absolute must for this role
• A development background in multi paradigm language, ideally C# or Scale/Java
• Fully conversant with progressive and modern architecture principles such as SOA. Prior experience with optimizing web and mobile properties by creating reusable components such as templates is a must
• Agile and DevOps development methodology and concepts is crucial
This Technical Web Architect will have extensive and demonstrable experience in building global enterprise level customer facing websites, be an Adobe expert and be ready to give their opinions in a constructive manner.