News and Media Publisher
- Contract type
- Start date
Futureheads is currently partnered with one of the UK’s biggest news and media publishers. They’re looking for a Campaigns Manager to join their Inventions team in their London office.
With over 40 websites in their network providing 24/7 news, sports and showbiz coverage and over 140 newspaper titles across the UK and Ireland this brand is iconic to millions of people within the UK. Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will work closely with Project Managers, internal stakeholders and clients to ensure that the content of campaigns is of the highest standard.
They’re looking for someone who can delivery expertly executed campaigns in order for them to surpass client expectations and win repeat business. They offer cross-platform solutions across social, app, video, digital and print and are working to continually push their ideas into new areas through thought leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Briefing the team (Project Managers, Planning/Creative and Sales) prior to client kick off to ensure they are fully up to date with the project moving forward.
- Outline and agree on key decisions and processes with clients during meetings.
- Advising clients on content and audience engagement, including evolving the content.
- Agreeing on the editorial/ writer briefs before creative begins and ensuring that brand guidelines (do’s and dont’s) from the client are met during content development.
- Overseeing the production of quality content of PM’s.
- Briefing senior editorial stakeholders on content and development.
- Identifying any possible issues with the content or client as soon as possible.
- Providing Account Management to the client – ensuring campaigns run smoothly and exceed their expectations.
- Further identifying areas of improvement or development across platforms through strategic analysis.
Their Inventions team is widely ambitious, so you’ll be working in a fast-paced and full-on environment. You should apply for this role if you’re eager to be part of a commercially-driven team, leading project managers and campaign managers to deliver outstanding work.
You’d be ideal for this position if you have:
- Experience of working with an agency (media or creative) would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of developing content for a range of client whilst maintaining strong relationships with each individually.
- Maintained and revised KPI timelines for campaigns, creating and setting a tone and personality.
- Defined proposed campaign structures.
- Confidently developed a brief for content (understanding the do’s and don’t’s from clients).
This company love to create teams full of driven, creative people who are excited to push boundaries and explore ideas. Sound interesting? Send your CV over to email@example.com for consideration.