Digital Management Consultancy
- Contract type
- Start date
Futureheads are currently recruiting for a Technical Director to join an innovative and specialist Digital Management Consultancy, based in Central London, who have positively changed the consulting industry.
As the Technical Director, you will be at the heart of their digital team, driving the technical delivery of projects and playing a key role in building and maintaining robust, powerful, user-first platforms.
You will join a company at an exciting time for them as a business. Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will drive and input to digital business strategy, and set technical strategy.
Your role will be key in ensuring that all platforms built are to the highest quality, user-friendly, secure and scalable. You will lead the development and deployment of their enterprise platforms and manage all aspects of technical implementation and delivery.
Other key responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with client stakeholders
- Be actively involved in recruitment
- Manage and support day-to-day technical delivery
Key skills and experience:
- Able to lead a team of developers, DevOps and networking specialists
- Start-up environment experience and growing a small team
- A confident leader with strong technical experience and commercial intuition
- Mobile first experience – experienced with the cutting edge of consumer technology
- Keen to develop platforms that play a key role in linking B2C & B2B
- Excellent people and communication skills