Music Services Company
- Contract type
- Start date
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer to join a global music services company based in London, who utilise technology to provide a range of industry specific services.
You will be a Data Engineer who is comfortable working with data from different sources, large data sets and using SQL queries to interrogate, extract and collate data.A key part of the role will be ensuring data validity, so an attention to detail is key to ensure data is error and bug-free to be correctly ingested into their software application.
Following company-wide growth, they are looking to hire an Engineer who loves data and is keen to play a key role in a newly formed team, supporting the key business processes following new company partnerships.
As a company, technology and digital media services are at the heart of what my client do and they work with high profile clients and digital media companies such as YouTube, iTunes, Spotify and others.
Key skill and experience:
- Solid SQL skills e.g. running SQL queries
- SQL scripting, table creation and modification experience
- Data migration, cleansing, analysis of large datasets
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server and/or MySQL
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with clients and stakeholders
- An interest in Java and the digital media industry is highly beneficial