Senior .NET Developer
- Contract type
- £45,000–£55,000 + extensive benefits
- Start date
Futureheads are currently recruiting on behalf of a major non-profit organisation based in Bedford, who are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their newly established development team.
With the company moving all of their software projects in-house, their development manager is keen to hire an experienced software engineer who can start shaping the new team.
This position requires an individual with expertise across the complete .NET stack and a solid grasp of modern software engineering practice. All work moving forward is completely Greenfield, so you will be leading the design and development of web and mobile delivered applications. In addition to creating new infrastructure to integrate new applications as well as evolve the current portfolio.
We are looking to find someone who is an advocate of Agile practice, and has practical knowledge of leading projects through multiple release cycles. Whilst this role is primarily a technical leader, the skills and/or willingness to take on line management responsibilities over time is a plus.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to display the following:
- Extensive .NET stack experience
- SQL Server
- Source Code Management knowledge (TFS, Perforce, GIT)
- Object Orientated Design knowledge (SOLID, Design Patterns)
- Testing and Automation design experience (NUnit, TDD, BDD, CI/CD)
- Leadership/Mentoring experience
- Agile experience
It would also be highly beneficial if you have any of the following:
- MVC and Front End Development capabilities
- Mobile Application Development
- Cloud/Virtualisation (AWS/Azure)
The company offer an extensive benefits package, including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, private healthcare, a lucrative pension scheme and remote working options.