- Contract type
- Start date
Our client is a FinTech Agency based in Central London. They offer a range of products and services, including 2 editorial sites, which are managed in house, and the FinTech agency, which produces work for external clients. They pride themselves on being consumer focused, and creating disruptive data products for a tired industry, financial services.
They are looking to bring on a Product Manager who will be working across a range of projects both internally and externally to help push innovation within financial services, with a focus on data for consumers. As a Product Manager, you will be involved in the scoping of projects, and the follow up management once the Product is complete.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with Business Owners to ensure the vision of the product and the aims are on task.
- Running the appropriate consumer and commercial analysis to help define the scope and offering.
- Complete all requirement gathering for projects.
- Work alongside the Project Manager to manage the Product plan and roadmap.
- Refine and improve all products and projects through regular usability testing to ensure quality user experience.
Key Requirements include:
- Previous experience working within financial services or marketing.
- Strong data and analytical skills.
- Experience working within an agile environment.
- Ability to work and produce products within a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of user journeys and communications.
Our client is an exciting and niche company, who are looking for someone with a passion for consumers, but has a data driven mind set. They are offering some great benefits, and are looking for someone with a great sense of humour.