Enterprise Data Architect
- Contract type
- Lincolnshire OR Cambridgeshire
- Start date
Futureheads are currently partnered with an Enterprise Data Consultancy. Their mission statement is to put the right information into people’s hands at the exact point they need it, in order to build better products, provide a polished service and lead more productive lives.
They are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to help their customers build information strategies, so they can leverage the full potential of data across their organisation. You will be working onsite with one of their key clients, basing yourself in either their Cambridgeshire or Lincolnshire office.
In this role, you will be responsible for discovering the data and analytics requirements for all stakeholders, providing guidance on its technical implementation, as well as imparting expert guidance to support solution design and implementation.
This role would ideally suit an individual with previous experience working in an asset management environment, who has a passion for how information can be used to drive business value.
As a business they offer exceptional benefits including 25 days holiday, an additional 10% of your basic salary which can be put towards pension, healthcare and dental, and up to 10% of the basic salary in bonus.
To be considered for this role you need to display the following:
- Hands on experience with data architecting and business requirements gathering
- Skilled in data modelling, data management and data analysis support
- Experience implementing enterprise data management processes and procedures
- Skilled understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles and practices
- Knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modelling tools and data mapping tools.