Digital Project Manager
- Contract type
- Start date
We’re currently working with a small-medium sized creative digital agency based in central London who deliver world-class digital creative for the food, drink, hospitality and lifestyle sectors. They are looking for a mid-senior digital project manager to come on board to lead the delivery of all digital projects. They are a very lively and fast-paced studio so you’ll need a good sense of humour, an open mind to an evolving role and an ambitious work ethic.
Main responsibilities will include project managing clients’ digital campaigns and website builds from initial brief, through to launch, working closely with the digital, creative and account handling teams. You will also be working closely with clients to assist in documenting their technical and business requirements.
- Ensuring all tasks are scheduled and completed on time and on budget.
- Managing the digital development team’s work schedule and being responsible for appointing appropriate freelance resource as required.
- Working closely with the agency’s founding partners to shape and develop the company’s digital offer.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of proposal writing, project scoping, budgeting and timeline planning.
- Experience in delivering world-class digital solutions across multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet etc.)
- Experience of site mapping, wire framing and UX design.
- Experience in managing both digital design and development teams.