Digital Project Manager (12m FTC) - UX agency
- Contract type
- 12 maternity contract
- Start date
Digital PM – UX agency – 12m FTC - £45k – London
This boutique service design agency is based in Clerkenwell with a host of globally recognised clients across entertainment, hospitality, FS and technology. They are seeking a well rounded Digtal PM with plenty of experience delivering UI and User Research projects to take on a 12m maternity contract starting in May.
This will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with a digital agency background and a keen eye for detail. Your work will cover Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Landing Pages, Responsive and Adaptive sites and Services. Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with the user experience team managing the timelines and budget for all the projects. As well as impressive technical and planning expertise, you will be expected to manage client relationships in a friendly and personable manner.
- Project scoping and definition
- Working closely with multiple clients and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Running daily standups.
- Manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Management of budgets and other financial aspects.
- Team management
Key Skills and experience
- 2-3 years of client facing digital project management in an agency environment delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Experience working with budgets of 75k+.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clear understanding and working experience of phases required for strategy user experience led projects.
- PRINCE2 practitioner or Agile ScrumMaster accreditation.
For more information, please contact Helen Clarke email@example.com.