Luxury Concierge Service
- Contract type
This Business Analyst position requires a candidate who is seeking a hands-on data driven role within an exciting and innovative company. For those who have a strong combination of business analytical abilities alongside well-developed prioritisation and organisational skills, this is the perfect fit. Our client is offering a competitive package for an analyst who can grow into this position to eventually help develop the business strategy of the company.
The company is an international leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. They are passionate about providing an exceptional amenity to over two million wealthy people through corporate schemes and private membership networks. They encourage their customers to gain the most from life, regardless of where they are in the world, and they bring this positivity and charisma to their team as well.
Our client have a flat structure, with tech decisions made across the Product team. They pride themselves in making things happen quickly and profitably, with revenues of over £30million. With their pa growth comes a development in their variety of ‘win’ schemes in which employees can win across travel, retail, leisure, entertainment and more.
This Business Analyst role will join the Data Product Team. The digital team consists of over 40 people with the plan to expand by over 50% in the next year. It compromises of Product Managers, Developers, UX / UI, QA, Content, Data and Analytics and CRM. They have built bespoke solutions in a number of sectors to deliver outstanding, and unique, user experiences for members in travel, dining, music, theatre, retail, sport and events.
Their clients are some of the best brands in the world, and these are represented through their employee perk programme which includes exclusive discounts, treats, tickets to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, discount on hotels and flights and many more.
- Working with the Product team to make data product and roadmap decisions
- Working with the Business Development, Operational and Product teams to manage data requirements and expectations.
- Gathering, analysing and prioritising business data requirements
- Working closely with the Product Manager to plan, execute and productise technical solutions to data needs, such as self-serve dashboards.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders
- Ownership of data process documentation
The ideal candidate would bring a wide variety of the following supporting functions to team:
- Proven experience of delivering Waterfall and Agile projects
- Experienced with Tableau, Excel, Google Analytics and PowerPoint (bonus)
- A skilled writer of documentation
- Confident, competent, and comfortable managing client and internal deadlines
- Excited by building global data products – and the challenges that brings
- A strong desire to use data productisation to drive automation, efficiencies, and help give the business the tools it need to make smart decisions
- Process driven and methodical
- Can work autonomously and in a team
- Wants to keep learning – there’ll be significant opportunity to get deeper in, and closer to, strategy
- Loves multi-stakeholder and cross-function working